- Be thankful you made the decision to better yourself through education and start on the path to a new career in healthcare.
- Be thankful for the family and friends who support you as you make this journey.
- Be thankful for the faculty and staff that help you along the way here at the Allen School
- Be thankful for your employer for being flexible enough to accommodate your schedule and believe in your plan to better yourself.
- Be thankful for your classmates who are going through the same challenges as you but somehow you always find a way to support and encourage each other through the journey
As the holidays approach it can become challenging to juggle work, life, school, a job and sometimes more. It is more important now than ever to take a moment to reflect on all of the things you have to be thankful for. Here are just a few suggestions to jump start your thankfulness list.