Have you ever read a job title and you weren’t quite sure what the job actually was? Perhaps you wondered if you or anyone in the world was actually qualified to be “direct mail demi-god” or a “wizard of lightbulb moments” while many of these crazy job titles are found in job sectors like sales and marketing we thought it would be fun to put together our own list of creative job titles we wish more offices and clinics would use:
- Scheduling Ninja – This just sounds so much more fun than medical office receptionist, or front office scheduler. Of course then the office manager would probably be referred to as the Scheduling Sensei…. Another cool job title to aspire to.
- Rooming Guru – you know that one cool MA that keeps the office running like a well-oiled machine and knows where every patient, doctor, and tongue depressor is at any given time.
- Rock Star of Vitals – Getting a blood pressure cuff on a squirming toddler should be no problem for someone with such a cool job title. No one-hit-wonders here. Just heights, weights, BPs and more documented neatly and ready for the physician at a moment’s notice
- Laboratory Hero – From finger pokes to blood draws this healthcare worker has it all covered, and can help providers get their results back at the speed of light.
- Magician of Meds – Conjuring up refills and documenting medications as if by magic. This MA will do everything they can to make sure you never miss a dose.