The Allen School is to Me:
The Allen School is the place where I as an instructor can share my knowledge as a health care professional and educator with students who are eager to enter the medical field.
My Academic/Medical Interests Are:
My academic interests revolve around the medical field as well as business administration.
Some of the jobs I have had in my lifetime include:
· Food Service · Dental Assistant · Dental Office Manager · Dental Assisting Instructor · Dental Assisting Corporate Manager · Curriculum Developer · Director of Training and Development
The best thing about being an instructor is:
Being a facilitator of learning and reaping the reward of seeing students succeed in their new profession.
When I am not in the classroom or on campus I can be found:
Spending time with my family including eight grandchildren.
Movies I can watch over and over:
· It’s a Wonderful Life · Miracle on 34th
Street · Remember the Titans · Blind Side · The Sound of Music
Favorite TV shows are:
· Movies on Hallmark Channel · Army Wives · NCICS · Miami Vice
Websites I visit daily include:
· linkedin.com · delish.com · azarchery.com
Favorite area restaurants:
· Chevys · Claim Jumpers · Wildflower Bread Company
Coolest thing I have ever done:
· Coached Junior Olympic Development Archery
Places I have lived:
· Texas · Washington · North Carolina · Georgia · Germany · Arizona