The Allen School is to Me:
The Allen School is the place where I as an instructor can share my knowledge as a health care professional and educator with students who are eager to enter the medical field.
My Academic/Medical Interests Are:
My academic interests revolve around the medical field as well as business administration.
Some of the jobs I have had in my lifetime include:
· Food Service· Dental Assistant· Dental Office Manager· Dental Assisting Instructor· Dental Assisting Corporate Manager· Curriculum Developer· Director of Training and Development
The best thing about being an instructor is:
Being a facilitator of learning and reaping the reward of seeing students succeed in their new profession.
When I am not in the classroom or on campus I can be found:
Spending time with my family including eight grandchildren.
Movies I can watch over and over:
· It’s a Wonderful Life· Miracle on 34th
Street· Remember the Titans· Blind Side· The Sound of Music
Favorite TV shows are:
· Movies on Hallmark Channel· Army Wives· NCICS· Miami Vice
Websites I visit daily include:
· linkedin.com· delish.com· azarchery.com
Favorite area restaurants:
· Chevys· Claim Jumpers· Wildflower Bread Company
Coolest thing I have ever done:
· Coached Junior Olympic Development Archery
Places I have lived:
· Texas· Washington· North Carolina· Georgia· Germany· Arizona