Medical Assistant Certificate Training in Phoenix AZ
- 15650 N Black Canyon Hwy #210, Phoenix, AZ
Allen school of Health Sciences brings our longstanding tradition of excellence in Medical Assistant training to Phoenix, AZ. Since 1961, we have been providing healthcare education to students preparing for a career in the medical field. At the Allen School, you can achieve your educational goals quickly while still receiving the professional experience and hands-on training needed to thrive in a career as a Medical Assistant.
There’s never been a better time to explore an MA program in Arizona:
- Per the US Department of Labor, annual job openings for medical assistants are expected to grow approximately 23 percent through 2024;
- As the large Baby Boomer generation ages and the population of Phoenix continues to grow, an increase in demand for Medical Assistants has presented itself.
Providing Phoenix with the Highest Quality of Medical Assistant Education
Allen School's centrally located Phoenix campus makes it easy for you to attend a highly respected Medical Assistant school. Our program is designed to train you in everything you need to prepare for your Medical Assistant certification while still focusing on helping you graduate quickly. After graduation, you can work at a doctor’s office, hospital, clinic, surgery center, home care organization or nonprofit that serves those in medical need. The opportunities are almost endless.
We structure our classes in a manner that can support your busy lifestyle, so even if you are already employed and looking to advance your career or are caring for your family, we can work with you to find a schedule that meets your needs. All of our students receive specialized hands-on clinical training and the knowledge you need to make a difference in your new career.
We also have strategic partnerships with healthcare organizations throughout the region that can place you in an internship that will allow you to hone your skills in the real world.
Medical Assistants are a cornerstone of nearly every healthcare facility. You can become an essential member of both the clinical and administrative functions of caring for people in need. You can work with medical professionals in a doctor's office, clinic, or hospital. Our Phoenix campus prepares you to play an essential role in the day-to-day functions of healthcare offices of all types and sizes.Learn More
Do YOU have what it takes to be our next success story? Click Get More Info to get started now.
The Allen School of Health Sciences Equips You with Everything You Need
What can you expect to learn as part of our program?
- Learn about the greater infrastructure of healthcare and how the US healthcare system and how health insurance works.
- Gain professional interpersonal telephone skills, appointment scheduling, medical records management and patient billing.
- Attain a holistic understanding of what the body does, how it works together and how to spot common illnesses.
- Computer literacy, word processing and writing business letters and memos are vital to success.
- Train to measure patients’ blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration and other vitals.
- Acquire skills related to EKG, phlebotomy (blood drawing), urinalysis and more.
- You’ll learn how to put patients at ease and get them to trust you more readily.
- Understand how the law and professional practices apply to your career.
- You’ll put it all in writing with resume and interview skills to help you land the job you want.