- Get Your Flu Vaccine – Doctors agree this is your best preventative measure against the flu.
- Be Obsessed with Hand Washing – Wash often, and then wash again.
- Take Symptoms Seriously – Especially if you fall into a high risk category like being pregnant
- Teach your Kids to Wash Well – Kids love to teach everything and everyone! Wash those little hands often and use hand sanitizer
- Stop Nibbling your Nails – Your nails are a great hiding place for the flu bug and you touch more than you’ll ever know in a day.
- Keep Things Clean and Sanitized – the cleaner the better especially if someone in your home is already showing signs of being sick
- Be your Healthiest Self – Get plenty of rest. Keep exercising even as the weather gets cold, and eat healthy.
Tips to Avoid The Flu