Valentine’s Day is here and while the romantic side of you may be thinking candle lit dinners and chocolate, the Healthcare provider in you is probably thinking that these aren’t the healthiest choices in the world. So here are a few suggestions from GetHealthyU that will appeal to your romantic side and keep your healthcare side happy as well.
- Give Indoor rock climbing a try.
- Sign up for a dance class together
- Bundle up and head outdoors for some skiing, skating, or even some sledding
- Show off your flexibility with a yoga class
- Get your bounce on at an indoor trampoline park
- Get your heart racing by running a race together. Start training now for the spring marathons
To read the full article on these great ideas please click here
Not only will you have an unforgettable Valentine’s Day, but you will also be supporting our Institution for HOPE campaign which is heart disease prevention in the month of February. The American Heart Association says that two key factors to maintaining a healthy heart are exercise and healthy eating. So what are you waiting for? Plan your healthy fun Valentine’s today!