- How do you envision this position evolving over the next couple years?
- What is one thing that you would improve upon?
- How will this position contribute to the overall mission?
- How long have you been with the company and how did you get your start here?
- What makes your patients choose you over other practices?
Interview questions at the end of an interview are critical to separate you from other potential hires. There are times when your pre-written questions have already been answered throughout the interview process. Preparing for the interview is just as important as the healthcare training you received as a Medical Assistant. Although the healthcare industry is expected to grow over the next several years it is a competitive market. Allen School prepares you far beyond the classroom and strives to set you up for long-term success.Allen School of Health Sciences students and alumni ask more in depth questions. You have to determine if the employer is a good fit for yourself as well. The powerhouse professional social media site Linkedin published an article with a few great questions that can be utilized for your upcoming interview.