Interview questions at the end of an interview are critical to separate you from other potential hires. There are times when your pre-written questions have already been answered throughout the interview process. Preparing for the interview is just as important as the healthcare training you received as a Medical Assistant. Although the healthcare industry is expected to grow over the next several years it is a competitive market. Allen School prepares you far beyond the classroom and strives to set you up for long-term success. Allen School of Health Sciences students and alumni ask more in depth questions. You have to determine if the employer is a good fit for yourself as well. The powerhouse professional social media site Linkedin published an article with a few great questions that can be utilized for your upcoming interview.
- How do you envision this position evolving over the next couple years?
- What is one thing that you would improve upon?
- How will this position contribute to the overall mission?
- How long have you been with the company and how did you get your start here?
- What makes your patients choose you over other practices?
Medical Assistant students test out a couple of these interview questions at your upcoming internship interview. Comment below to let us know of any impressive interview questions.