Industry Leading Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training in Brooklyn, NY
- 188 Montague St, Brooklyn, NY, 11201
- (718) 243-1700
Are you searching for a well-respected nursing assistant program conveniently located in Brooklyn? Becoming a NA at one of the best Nursing Assistant schools in the nation is easier than you think. Attending the Allen School of Health Sciences brings he highest caliber of quality education right to your doorstep in Brooklyn, NY. At the Allen School, we provide an educational program that gives you all the skills you need to succeed in the workforce in less time than most other Nursing Assistant schools.
There’s never been a better time to become a Nursing Assistant in New York:
- Overall employment of nursing assistants and orderlies is projected to grow 11 percent from 2016 to 2026, faster than the average for all occupations. **
- As the number of senior citizens continues to grow and New York’s population steadily expands, more and more nursing assistants will be needed in hospitals and specialized care facilities.
Our Specialized Program Makes it Easier than Ever to Enter the Nursing Assistant Field
Allen School provides you with all the essential skills you need to get started as a Nursing Assistant. You can work at a doctor’s office, hospital, clinic, surgery center, home care organization or nonprofit that serves those in medical need. The opportunities are almost endless.
Our Brooklyn New York campus is centrally located just steps away from the Metro and major bus lines to better serve your busy lifestyle. You’ll learn hands-on clinical skills and acquire the knowledge you need to make a difference in your new career without having to worry about complicated travel logistics and commuter traffic.
You’ll even get to serve an internship that can allow you to prove your skills and gain the on-the-job Nursing Assistant experience you need to help secure a job.
Nursing Assistants are the backbone of medical care. Their role is to comfort, care for, and assist sick and elderly patients. Your work makes a lasting impact on the lives of people in need of nursing care and specialized health services. You can directly report to and assist professional nurses and doctors in fast paced healthcare environments.Learn More
Do YOU have what it takes to be our next success story? Click Get More Info to get started now.
The Allen School of Health Sciences Equips You with Everything You Need
What can you expect to learn as part of our program?
- Keyboarding, word processing and writing business letters and memos are vital to success.
- Telephone skills, appointment scheduling, medical records management and patient billing will all be learned.
- You’ll understand the basics of the healthcare system and how health insurance works.
- You’ll know what the body does, how it works together and how to spot common illnesses.
- You’ll be able to measure patients’ blood pressure, temperature, pulse and respiration.
- You’ll get familiar with the EKG, phlebotomy (blood drawing), urinalysis and more.
- You’ll learn how to put patients at ease and get them to trust you more readily.
- You’ll understand how the law and professional practices apply to your career.
- You’ll put it all in writing with resume and interview skills to help you land the job you want.