- Many parents are in this situation. Returning to school can enable you to achieve a better life for you and your children. It is wonderful to know that upon attending school you can be able to start working and stop stressing financially. However, like all single parents, you have to ask yourself, are you ready for the challenge of returning to school? Will school work for me and my schedule? Can I attend an accelerated program in healthcare? Who will watch my kids? Remember that it’s only for a short time. Remember your education is Important and your sacrifice will help both you and your family in the long run.
- Here are a few tips on how to make going back to school easier for you and your family:
- Gain support from family and friends.
- Work hard and stay positive.
- Keep your eye on a goal, such as having a steady job and being able to pay bills.
- Remind yourself how important your education is and of the future benefits it will bring to your entire family.
- Remember the benefits of having a career in healthcare, such as making your job search more successful.
- Many people have doubted themselves and their decision to go back to school at times, but being successful in class will make you confident about your future. You will go through good times and bad times where it will be a struggle just to finish school. The good news is that your sacrifice can pay off in the end because you can have a better life. Always try to remember that you are doingthis for your children and for you!
- If you want to return to school, the most important thing to remember is to stay strong=] and focused. Make sure you stay motivated by managing your time and staying disciplined. Remember to reflect on what benefits an education can bring you. And remember to focus and to commit yourself to achieving that goal. Contact the Allen School today! We are enrolling now for our spring classes and cannot wait for you to become part of the Allen School family. Visit www.allenschool.edu to learn more.
Single parents back in school for a Healthcare career