- Comments – When leaving comments on social media outlets use discretion. Think before writing and remember that it can be viewed by anyone.
- Photos – Some photos need to stay in your private cell phone. Do not post questionable photos! If friends or family members post photos of you that are inappropriate then ask them to remove it or un-tag yourself.
- Profile Picture – Appropriate image that you would not mind your boss viewing.
- Social Media Presence – Having a limited presence or no social media presence at all can be a red flag for recruiters.
- Social Media Friends – Be selective of who you follow and who you accept as followers on social media – quality trumps quantity.
Social Media: Mindful Posting
One Response to “Social Media: Mindful Posting”
i like this post, i thing this is a good idea. i like it.. i hope u can give an article again