One of our regular themes here at the Allen School Blog is resumé help/tips/ideas. As our students graduate and make their way into new careers, the resumé takes on greater significance. So here’s another in that series courtesy of Lifehack.org. For the details on each of the eight tips below, click here for the full article.
- Make a great first impression.
- Select specific industries, businesses, and disciplines
- Highlight your expertise, capabilities, skills, and successes.
- Improve readability
- Quantify your career job, and work life accomplishments.
- Polish and showcase accomplishments.
- Resume length.