- They are able to learn from home in their spare time without giving up their day jobs
- There is no previous medical experience needed
- It is an easy and affordable way to learn and financial aid is available to all qualified students
- The Fast-Track-To-Success program lets students complete their studies in nine short months versus the fifteen months at other billing and coding schools
- The training is constantly updated so that only the most up-to-date skills are taught
- They are prepared for taking the industry certification exams upon completion of the program
- Professional Billers and Coders earn up to $46,000 a year
- They are trained to prepare insurance claims manually and by computer using the Clinical Modification System (ICD9-CM), the Current Procedural Terminology, Fourth Ed. (CPT4), and Health Care Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
- The Allen School is one of the only schools that hold a cap-and-gown graduation ceremony for its online graduates and provides lifetime job placement assistance
The Noel Smith-Wenkle Salary Negotiation Method
“The story of the day was Korean researcher Jung Hoon Lee, who worked alone under the name lokihardt and earned the single highest payout for an exploit in the competition’s history, a staggering $110,000 in just two minutes. Using more ht2000 lines of code, Lee was able to take down both stable and beta versions of Chrome by exploiting a buffer overflow race condition in the browser. He then used an info leak and race condition in two Windows kernel drivers to secure SYSTEM access. The standalone Chrome bug fetched Lee $75,000 while the privilege escalation bug scored him another $25,000. To finish it off Google’s Project Zero, as it usually does when Chrome is hacked at the event, paid Lee an extra $10,000.”The takeaway message from this interesting slice of high tech intrigue is this: MAKE SURE YOUR ANTI-VIRUS AND FIREWALL PROTECTION IS UP-TO-DATE AND FUNCTIONING PROPERLY!
Certainly core pieces of your résumé can be repurposed from one opportunity to the next. However, key pieces of it should be modified and slanted specifically to address functions relevant to the specific job you’re applying for.
“You’ll change the summary at the top of your résumé every time you apply for a job, to make it clear to your hiring manager that although you’re good at lots of things, at this moment in time you’re conveying your expertise in one area in particular — the one your manager is most likely to care about,” writes Ryan.The second mistake according to Ryan is the failure to share your dragon-slaying stories. Ryan explains that all companies have typical challenges and pain points which they experience day to day. Ryan says to have your “dragon-slaying stories” — instances where you overcame particularly vexing or challenging problems — ready to share with hiring managers. “Develop your Dragon-Slaying Story list,” advises Ryan, “and focus on Pain rather than the bullet points in a job ad or your own done-to-death list of Skills!” Take these two simple but important pieces of advice to heart and you’ll avoid two of the things that regularly cost candidates the job.